Hualapai Hills Home Schoolers Library Policies
- Only current HHHS members may check out materials.
- You will be required to sign an agreement that states that you have read and will abide by the library policies.
- All library materials will have checkout cards. Please make sure that you list your name, phone number and the date on the card when you check out any library materials.
- The library will be open before every monthly homeschool meeting from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Our library can also be accessed when the building is open during the day. We ask that you help your children find materials and not allow them to mess up the shelves or re-shelve items improperly.
- Return your materials monthly in the basket and a librarian will re-shelve the items.
ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE AT THE NEXT MEETING. Please be considerate of other members and return the items on time. If you can’t attend the meeting, return materials via a friend. Remember that with only 10 meetings per year, if we allow you to keep materials for 2 months you have used that item for 20% of the time available for that year. If you want to check out curriculum for a longer time period, you need to approve it with the librarian.
- If you have any overdue books, you will not be allowed to check out any more materials.
- Damaged or lost items will be charged accordingly. Yes, you are responsible to replace lost/ damaged items! Obviously, there is normal wear and tear on books and this will be acceptable. If you spill tomato soup on something while reading at lunch, this will be chargeable. We just don’t have the means to replace things that are treated carelessly.